My life through my Scrapbooking Layouts

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Class Layouts.....

Hello
I have a couple of class layouts to share, one with a single photo and the other with 3 photos.  I love using my dies and I must say I have a few in my collection from Spellbinders, Memory Box, Sizzix, Sullivans, Cuttlebug to name a few....I would say that my favorite at the moment are Memory Box - their dies are so delicate...just gorgeous and so many beautiful designs to choose from.
Anyway, here are my layouts......


I like to make my own fabric buttons and add them to my layouts....these seem to work perfectly with the papers and theme.


I also like to make by own flowers and love using lace.  I made the frilled lace flower by using the simple running stitch through the seam binding and pulling it together to form a circle - I added a silk flower on top and put kindy glitz in the centre.....perfect.

TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment