My life through my Scrapbooking Layouts

Friday, June 17, 2011

More layouts

You know when you go through your photos to scrap, there are always some that we just tend to avoid scrapping for some reason....we want to, but the colours or theme of the photo just can't get you started. I had these photos of my daughter attending a Harajuku party, and I think the reason why I avoided them is probably because of the red in the photos. I'm not a red person and using this colour in scrapbooking or cardmaking is one I avoid....and I know I shouldn't. I should just go with it.....well I did and while the predominant colour is blue I think the red really makes the page pop.

So I'm going to try and use red a bit more often :-)


I finally got around to taking some more photos of my layouts to post:-


Thanks for looking,
Ann :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment