My life through my Scrapbooking Layouts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Holiday snaps....

I've had these holiday photos for a while now of our second trip to Tasmania - what a beautiful place to visit. We have only done Hobart and the South and Launceston and the West - I would say we have at least another trip or two to enable us to visit most of it!
These photos I just couldn't get into the mood to scrap but I found this great Green Tara mesh recently and decided that it would do the job perfectly for my cave photos.


This next layout is one using a new Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch (Daisy) that I purchased recently. It's a great punch and can give so many different looks to a layout.


When surfing the net recently, I saw a layout that used this punch. It featured a single flower that was cut out as a result of punching the cardstock on both parallel edges. So I googled some more until I found an instruction on how to do this perfectly. It is so easy to do....simply cut your length of cardstock at two and a half inches wide and punch away on either side - you end up with a perfect daisy border. Here is what it looks like:


You can use this as a border or cut up the individual daisies and use them on your layouts and they look great with a bling centre. So if you have this punch, grab it out and have a go yourself - you will love it!

TFL, Ann :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I so want that punch now!! Love your layouts, such beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete