My life through my Scrapbooking Layouts

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Scrapbooking Class

Hello again

I'd like to give you the details of the next scrapbooking class being held on:-

Friday 13 July commencing at 10:00am, or
Sunday 15 July commencing at 1:30pm    at my home in Caboolture South.  

Here is a sneak peek of the layout:-



Very feminine and formal…..great for graduations, weddings, glam photos, formal photos and special occasions using 1/6x4 portrait orientation and 2/3x4 landscape orientation prints. 

Black & White photos will look superb with the paper colours however any colours will go with them.  It would be good if you can make sure that you bring your photos as one of the techniques is done over the top of the 6x4 photo. The cost for the class is $14.50 which includes kit and morning/afternoon tea.  If you can let me know when you would like to come along asap, it would be appreciated.  You can either call me on 0413 21 6096, or email me at amealin@optusnet.com.au for more information.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Take care, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment